Join us to become a responsible traveler For a Green Halong Bay!
Since its establishment, Indochina Junk, has identified and developed a sustainable business associated with environmental protection and local community development.
We believe in sharing with local community and environment by practicing sustainable travel business with responsibility, high respect to culture, locals and destination.
We understand our role and influence in the sustainability development of tourism in. Therefore, we are committed to promoting sustainability. We aim to follow, implement and promote good sustainability practices to maximize positive impacts and minimize negative impacts on tourism of our operations and to influence our clients and partners to do the same.
- We ensure clear and constant communication and high protection to our customers
- We commit to sustainability management & legal compliance
- We commit to social policy and human rights
- We commit to practice environmental protection and enhance community relations
- We try to ensure that vehicles used on tours do not cause more than average pollution. We believe that transport is an important aspect of sustainable tourism, and we do our best to decrease the average pollution level
- We aim at involving as many locals as possible by employing them in the tourism business. We stand for a fair and safe working environment that supports and respects local communities.
- We aim to maximize positive impacts and minimize negative impacts at destination to ensure the sustainable development of the places that we operate in.
Our mission: “Actions for the most sustainable benefit toward the environment, the community, our customers, our partnership, then our employees”.