Authentic Traditional Junk
1 Day: Cruising and kayaking the bay
Cruise and kayak through cave and tranquil lagoons
Take our full day custom adventure tour. We met you at your hotel on Cat Ba Island and transfer you to Ben Beo Pier, were we get on the junk and set out on the bay to discover coves and quiet beaches, lunch on-board the junk. After lunch we kayak and explore caves, lagoons, temple and isolated beaches on Ha Long Bay by sea kayak.
Tour ends at 5:00 pm, we transfer you to your hotel.
Minimum of 2 people – maximum of 12 people on tour.
128 $ USD Per person min 2 pax.
89 $ USD Per person min 3 pax, max 6.
78 $ USD Per person min 7 pax, max 12.
8:00 am: Pick up at Hotel in Cat Ba Town and transfer to Ben Beo pier.
8:30 am: Board the Junk and cruise out to our neighborhood floating village. Witness everyday life of local fishermen. Kayak to visit Tay Keo Cave and Quay To Lagoon (tide dependent).
11:30 am: Lunch on-board, then relax and swim on secluded beaches. Snorkels are available upon request.
1:00 pm: Cruise toward Three Peaches Island, which is famous for crystal waters and secluded beaches. Excellent place for swimming. Kayak to the beach Temple before going back to the Junk. Cruise back to Ben Beo pier.
5:00 pm: Arrive in Ben Beo, car transfer back to Cat Ba town.
What’s Included: Local Guide, food for lunch, round trip transfer, traditional junk, kayaking equipment, entrance fee.
|Group Size||Price / Person ($ USD)|
|2 People||128$ USD|
|3-6 People||89$ USD|
|7-12 People||78$ USD|
- Earlier or Later departure and return are available upon request.
- Minimum group size: 2 people. Maximum group size: 12 people. Please contact us for larger group bookings; we may be able to offer a discount.
- The price does not include transportation to and from Hanoi. Please contact us for more information.
Tour Price Includes:
- Sea Kayaks and all safety equipment
- All Meals as listed
- Pick up and car transfer back to Cat Ba Town
- Park entrance fees
- Local guide on boat
Tour Price Excludes:
- Tips and Gratuities
- Transportation from Hanoi
Our Seakayaks and Equipment
Our fleet of sea kayaks Specifications:
Kayaks have been a traditional form of transport in many marine cultures all over the planet for thousands of years. There is a very good reason for this: these versatile, streamlined little boats are a fantastic way to get about on the water. Our fleet comprises of single and tandem kayaks, well maintained and seaworthy.
- Recycled Plastic Skimmer single touring kayak. Made in South Africa.
- Length: 5000mm
- Beam: 600mm
- Depth: 300mm
- Ideal single kayak for water-confident paddlers doing day or overnight trips.
- Adjustable foot operated rudder, (rear seat on doubles).
- Closed cell foam seat.
- 02 hatches.
- Carry handles.
- Deck lines and bungees for securing deck items.