LAN HA BAY - CAT BA ISLAND - SA PA
Save your time and Blow your all worries looking for single services, our entire package “Sapa & Sea” is specially made for your uttermost convenience and smoothness to discover our spectacular Halong Bay (Lan Ha Bay) and Sapa, the two most favorite destinations in Northern Vietnam. Let us be your whole-hearted arranger, just Cruise your own route and Trek your own trails. Contact us now and get the discount of 15% off for the combo Lan Ha Bay and Sapa!
- Shopping for souvenirs
- Coming back to a comfy hotel room each night
- Cruising through Halong Bay on our favorite Indochine Classic
- Dining on freshly caught, delicious seafood
- Kayaking into small lagoons and hidden beaches
- Trekking through the villages of Cat Cat, Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai – home to different ethnic minority groups
- Exploring the beautiful and charming town of Sapa, nestled up in the hills, it offers magnificent views, a cool climate and a bustling market
Day 01: Hanoi – Cat Ba - Lan Ha Bay
07.45-08.15: Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi by shuttle bus. After nearly 4 hour drive, you reach the cruise port. Our local guide will see you for the check in and cruise briefing. Lunch is served while cruising to magnificent Lan Ha Bay. In the afternoon, you have the chance to visit the well- hidden Ca Cave by kayak or row boat, relax on a white sandy beach at Bai Mieu Island, go swimming or kayaking. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 02: Lan Ha Bay - Cai Beo Fishing Village – Beo cruise port – Hanoi
Start a day with glorious view of the Bay with a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy the breakfast in fresh air. Later, you have a visit to local fish farms and meet local fishemen. Enjoy swimming at hidden beach before cruising back Cai Beo fishing village by. More swimming is available.
Around 10.00 – 11.30, we cruise towards the port while an set lunch is served.
After checking out of the junk, we drive back to Hanoi. We will be taking you to a hotel for shower and a short break, waiting for the night train to Sapa around 21.30 PM.
Dinner on your own. Overnight on sofl sleeper berth
Day 03: Sapa – Cat Cat – Y Linh Ho
Arriving at Lao Cai station in the early morning, you will be picked up and transferred to Sapa by our local guide. There is some times for Storing the luggage, showering and getting changed for the first light trekking day. Trekking at Cat Cat village, just free yourself and enjoy beautiful landscape and scenery along the road covered by rain forest under the protection of Hoang Lien National Park. You will also find out more about the local life at Y Linh Ho village inhabited by Black Hmong people
Lunch in a local deluxe restaurant. Then, Check in your hotel and free leisure to discover the little town yourselves.
Breakfast and Dinner on your own
Day 04: Lao Chai – Tavan – Giang Ta Chai
Get ready for a day devoted to a beautiful hike through the breath taking scenery of Sa Pa valley. We will follow a small track and cross Muong Hoa River and visit the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai – admire the rice terraces hidden behind mist of the morning, a truly awe-inspiring sight. At Ta Van Giay, there is a fascinating collection of rock carvings to explore. Lunch is served in a very local house
In the afternoon, the Trek is made through a bamboo forest to Giang Ta Chai, a Red Dao ethnic minority village. After the trek, we head to the Railway Station for overnight train to Hanoi. Alacarte Dinner included.
Trip ends at Hanoi train station.
- All land transportation Hanoi- Cat Ba- Hanoi, Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Cai
- Welcome drink
- Deluxe en-suited cabin with A/C, hot water
- Hotel in Hanoi after the cruise to wait for the night train
- Luxury hotel room in Sapa
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai in 4-berth soft-sleeper cabin
- All meals on boat and all meals specified at Sapa
- All entrance fees
- Tea & coffee free on breakfast
- Guide on board & Guide at Sapa
- Kayaking tour to explore hidden lagoons and beaches
- Personal expenses
- Extra drinks
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card)
- Some dinners not included