Authentic Wooden Junks
Exploring caves and lagoons and isolated beaches on this 2 day tour BSA 004
Take our 2 Day 1 Night quick adventure tour. Kayak and explore caves and lagoons on Ha Long Bay by sea kayak and classic boat. We spend one night at our floating eco farmstay. We meet you at the ferry dock and transfer you to Ben Beo, were we get in the kayaks and set out on the bay to discover coves and quiet beaches. We make our way to floating villages and fish farms and take in nature on the charming bay.
- 159$ USD vnd Per person twin share Min 2 Pax
- 20$ USD vnd Single Sup
7:15 am: Depart from Hanoi to Cat Ba island (by public bus or private transport).
11:30: Arrive at Cat Ba Island where our staff will meet you. A fresh lunch and Vietnamese dishes is served on the island, and then we will have a short brief about your day. Following the briefing you head out to visit Ba Trai Dao lagoon and Bai Mieu cave . You will see the floating farms and hidden caves and enjoy swimming at secluded beaches. There is time for relaxing and swimming before paddling through the scattered islands to our peaceful Farmstay.
Meals: Lunch & Dinner
Accommodation: Overnight in private room at Floating Eco Farmstay Cai Beo
8:00am: After breakfast you paddle across Lan Ha bay to visit Tay Keo Lagoon and head out to visit the traditional floating fisherman’s village, and learn about the unique lifestyle of the residents. Tides permitting we will take you kayaking in to the Ba Do (Red Lady) Cave and then keep kayaks back out to visit pristine beaches, floating farms & peaceful lagoons.. Transfer back to Ben Beo Pier and Cat Ba Town for lunch before meeting the transportation back to Hanoi, end of services.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
What’s Included: Kayaking, Swimming, Sightseeing, Caving, Meals as listed above, Entrance fees, local Guide and room at floating eco farmstay.
Hassle Free from Hanoi
Daily express bus from Hanoi to Cat Ba Island
There are two options to get from Hanoi to Cat Ba Island.
- Pick up: At your hotel in Hanoi’s old quarter around 7:15
- Departure Times:
Hanoi – Cat Ba 7:00 & 14:00 Cat Ba – Hanoi 9:00 & 16:00
- Travel time estimate: 3 hour and 40 minutes
- Cost: $13/person/per way. Includes Hai Phong – Cat Ba Ferry ticket
The express bus to Cat Ba departs Hanoi and you are driven to the ferry dock in Hai Phong where you board the ferry and take the 30 minute ride to Cat Ba Island. Once there you get on another bus that takes you into Cat Ba Town where we meet you to start your adventure. Book Now
2/ Private transfer
- Pick up: Flexible schedule
- Travel time estimate: 3 hour and 30 minutes
- Cost: Private car, please contact us WhatsApp/Hotline: + 84 912 555 208
- Ha Noi – Cat Ba shuttle bus ticket $13/per person/per way.
- Noi Bai Airport pick-up or Drop Off add: $26 US per vehicle.
We would recommend you to let us to book and reserve the ticket to you Please fill out the form below and we will arrange the tickets for you.
Our fleet of sea kayaks
Kayaks have been a traditional form of transport in many marine cultures all over the planet for thousands of years. There is a very good reason for this: these versatile, streamlined little boats are a fantastic way to get about on the water. Our fleet comprises of single and tandem kayaks, well maintained and seaworthy.
- Recycled Plastic Skimmer single touring kayak. Made in South Africa.
- Length: 5000mm
- Depth: 300mm
- Ideal single kayak for water-confident paddlers doing day or overnight trips.
- Adjustable foot operated rudder, (rear seat on doubles).
- Closed cell foam seat.
- 02 hatches.
- Carry handles.
- Deck lines and bungees for securing deck items.
Tour Price Includes
Tour Price Includes:
- Sea Kayaks and all safety equipment
- All Meals as listed
- Round trip transfer by boat
- Pick up and car transfer back to Cat Ba Town
- Overnight at private room in floating farmstay
- Park entrance fees
Tour Price Excludes:
- Tips and Gratuites
- Transportation from Hanoi