Authentic Sailing Junk
2 Days - 1 Night: Cruising - Kayak - Cave Discovery - Bike - Hike
Exploring the Bay and Viet Hai national Park on this 2 day tour.
Take our 2 Day 1 Night quick adventure tour. Kayak and explore caves and lagoons on Ha Long Bay by sea kayak and sailing catamaran. We spend one night at our private beach in a bungalow with en-suite bathroom. We meet you at the ferry dock and transfer you to Ben Beo, were we get in the kayaks and set out on the bay to discover coves and quiet beaches. We make our way to pearl farms and fish farms and take in nature on the charming bay.
- 286$ USD Per person twin share, min 2 pax.
- 246$ USD Per person twin share, min 3-10 pax.
- 42$ USD Single Sup.
7:00 am: Depart from Hanoi to Cat Ba island (by public bus or private transport).
11:30: A beautiful lunch is served before heading to Ben Beo pier for a short introductory meeting. Following the meeting you head out aboard a traditional Junk to see our floating fisherman’s village and experience the day-to-day life of our sea dwelling neighbors. We will take you kayaking in the Three Peaches Lagoon and, tides permitting, into the cave too. Anchor near Three Peaches Island which is famous for crystal waters and natural beaches. This sets the scene for a delicious dinner, and a night sleeping deeply, rocked by the gentle ocean and surrounded by peace. A great change if you have just come from noisy Hanoi!
Meals: Lunch & Dinner
Accommodation: Overnight in Private Cabin on the Junk.
8:30am: After breakfast you will experience the beautiful scenery of CatBa Island as you cycle to Viet Hai National Park & village. When you arrive you have the option of walking around and enjoying village life or taking a two hour hike up into the stunning National Park for some great panoramic views and photograph opportunities of Ha Long bay. Following lunch you take the Cycling to the Pier then heading to Ben Beo to catch the transport back to Hanoi(Public bus or Private transfer).
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
What’s Included: Kayaking, Bike, Meals as listed above, Entrance fees, Guide and Junk.
What’s Included: Personal expenses, drinks and gratuities
Hassle Free from Hanoi
Daily express bus from Hanoi to Cat Ba Island
There are two options to get from Hanoi to Cat Ba Island.
- Pick up: At your hotel in Hanoi’s old quarter 7:15
- Departure Times:
Hanoi – Cat Ba 7:00 & 14:00 Cat Ba – Hanoi 9:00 & 16:00
- Travel time estimate: 3 hour and 40 minutes
- Cost: 300. 000VND/person/per way
The express bus to Cat Ba departs Hanoi and you are driven to the ferry dock in Hai Phong where you board the ferry and take the 30 minuet ride to Cat Ba Island. Once there you get on another bus that takes you into Cat Ba Town where we meet you to start your adventure. Book Now
2/ Private transfer
- Pick up: Flexible schedule
- Travel time estimate: 3 hour and 30 minutes
- Cost: For private car, please contact us on WhatsApp: + 84 912 555 208
- Hai Phong – Cat Ba hydrofoil ticket.$13/per person/per way.
- Noi Bai Airport pick-up or Drop Off add: $26 US per vehicle.
We would recommend you to let us to book and reserve the ticket to you Please fill out the form below and we will arrange the tickets for you.
Our fleet of sea kayaks
Kayaks have been a traditional form of transport in many marine cultures all over the planet for thousands of years. There is a very good reason for this: these versatile, streamlined little boats are a fantastic way to get about on the water. Our fleet comprises of single and tandem kayaks, well maintained and seaworthy.
- Recycled Plastic Skimmer single touring kayak. Made in South Africa.
- Length: 5000mm
- Depth: 300mm
- Ideal single kayak for water-confident paddlers doing day or overnight trips.
- Adjustable foot operated rudder, (rear seat on doubles).
- Closed cell foam seat.
- 2 hatches.
- Carry handles.
- Deck lines and bungees for securing deck items.
Tour Price Includes
Tour Price Includes:
- Sea Kayaks and all safety equipment
- All Meals as listed
- Round trip transfer to Cat Ba Town
- Overnight in superior bungalow
- Park entrance fee
Tour Price Excludes:
- Tips and gratuities
- Transportation from Hanoi