Authentic Sailing Junk
1 Day: Guided Full Day Kayaking Tour
Kayak through caves and tranquil lagoons BSA 011
Take our full day custom adventure tour. Kayak and explore caves and isolated beaches on Ha Long Bay by sea kayak. We meet you at your hotel on Cat Ba Island and transfer you to Ben Beo Pier, were we get on the junk and set out on the bay to discover coves, lagoons and have lunch on an isolated beach. After lunch we make our way to pearl farms and fish farms and take in the nature on the charming bay. tour ends at 5:00 pm we transfer you to your hotel.
Minimum of 2 people – maximum of 10 people on tour.
- 52$ USD Per person (Group Tour Price: 2 People)
- 46$ USD Per person (Group Tour Price: 3-6 People)
- 42$ USD Per person (Group Tour Price: 7-12 People)
8:00 am: Pick up at hotel in Cat Ba Town and transfer to Ben Beo pier.
8:30 am: Kayak out to the middle of Lan Ha bay off shore from Ben Beo pier. Witness everyday life of local fishermen., Kayak to visit Ancient Capital cave (depending on the tides)
11:30 am: Lunch at local floating fish farm, then relax and swim on secluded beaches. Snorkels are available upon request.
13:00 pm: More paddling in the afternoon to explore Tay Keo lagoon and Van Boi beach.
17:00 pm: Arrive in Ben Beo. Trip ends.
Included: Local Guide, food for lunch, motorbike pick up and car transfer back,kayaking equipment, entrance fee
Not included: Drinks, Tips and Insurance
|Group Size||Price / Person ($ USD)|
|Group Tour Price: 2 People||52$ USD|
|Group Tour Price: 3-6 People||46$ USD|
|Group Tour Price: 7-12 People||42$ USD|
- Earlier or Later departure and return are available upon request.
- Minimum group size: 2 people. Maximum group size: 8 people. Please contact us for larger group bookings; we may be able to offer a discount.
- The price does not include transportation to and from Hanoi. Please contact us for more information.
Tour Price Includes:
- Sea Kayaks and all safety equipment
- All Meals as listed
- Motorbike pick up and car transfer back to Cat Ba Town
- Park entrance fees
Tour Price Excludes:
- Tips and gratuities
- Transportation from Hanoi
Our Seakayaks and Equipment
Our fleet of sea kayaks Specifications:
Kayaks have been a traditional form of transport in many marine cultures all over the planet for thousands of years. There is a very good reason for this: these versatile, streamlined little boats are a fantastic way to get about on the water. Our fleet comprises of single and tandem kayaks, well maintained and seaworthy.
- Recycled Plastic Skimmer single touring kayak. Made in South Africa.
- Length: 5000mm
- Beam: 600mm
- Depth: 300mm
- Ideal single kayak for water-confident paddlers doing day or overnight trips.
- Adjustable foot operated rudder, (rear seat on doubles).
- Closed cell foam seat.
- 2 hatches.
- Carry handles.
- Deck lines and bungees for securing deck items.