Our Green Activities
The Blue swimmer team try and do our best to help preserve the magic of Cat Ba and surrounding areas.
- All our activities are as carbon neutral as you can get, with your own body power propelling you through sea, jungles or up cliff faces. Kayaking, sailing, climbing and mountain biking – great for the environment and a hell of a lot of fun!
- We only use our engines on the boats in case of calm sea, timing, emergency or customer’s demand such as power on boat.
- We compost all our organic waste and use that yummy compost in our Blue Swimmer veggie garden. Those yummy veggies and herbs then get used in our trip meals.
- We minimize the amount of packaging on everything we purchase.
- We recycle all our bottles, cans, paper etc.
- We use electronic formats rather printing fancy brochures or posting out advertisements, saving heaps of trees in the process.
We welcome any ideas for future action from forward-thinking, consciousness folk who have a love for the environment and a passion for adventure. If we don’t have what you want, or there’s something you’ve always wanted to do and need some help or advice, contact us and we’ll reply as soon as we can.